CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit - International Edition (Digital)
Your essential coaching tools now fit in the palm of your hand. Suitable for coaches of all experience levels, this digital kit equips you to help others lead stronger, more productive lives. This internationalized edition contains translations for Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit - International Edition (Digital)€ 548,00
Coach managers and teams to greatness when you help them apply their strengths to even the toughest challenges. With this digital kit, your coaching resources and tools are as near as your favorite device. This internationalized edition contains translations for Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
CliftonStrengths Team Activities Guide Volume 2 – International Version (Digital)€ 111,00
Lead more productive teams with this collection of 34 CliftonStrengths activities worksheets, informational resources and 79 supporting facilitation slides proven to help individuals and teams succeed. This internationalized version contains translations for Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
CliftonStrengths 34€ 67,00
CliftonStrengths 34 is the best way for you to understand your talents and maximize your potential. Use your unique access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment and unlock your full CliftonStrengths profile, personalized reports and other resources.
CliftonStrengths for Managers€ 56,00
The CliftonStrengths for Managers report helps individuals see how their unique talents can make them, their teams and their organizations more successful. Get your top 10 themes, personalized reports, manager-specific insights and more.
Benefits of the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit
Used by Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches worldwide, this digital kit is designed to help you:
- acquire an in-depth understanding of strengths-based development
- learn how to apply your own strengths to help others succeed
- conduct fundamental coaching conversations that lead to improved performance, regardless of role
- achieve greater comprehension of all 34 CliftonStrengths themes
How do you improve someone’s performance and accelerate their development?
Coaches around the world ask this question.
Here’s the proven answer: Empower them to use their natural talents.
Gallup research confirms that people who get to use their natural talents every day are happier and healthier and perform at higher levels.
The Right Tools for the Job
Your CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital) gives you the principles, methods, tools, and materials you need to teach others to discover, embrace, and apply what they do best and most naturally.
Although designed for coaches who are new to strengths-based development, this kit is loaded with resources that coaches of all experience levels can use to help others integrate their CliftonStrengths into their work and personal lives.
You can now confidently coach people to perform better -- no matter what their role is.
Get Coaching Essentials on Your Devices
Whether you’re paperless, deskless, or just packing light, the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital) gives you life-changing tools and materials that you can access from any device connected to the web.
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital) includes all the tools and resources in the print version of the kit, as well as downloadable and printable resources to use in individual and team conversations.
When you purchase the digital version of this kit, you can access the following materials via Gallup Access:
- helps you understand strengths-based development’s unique and powerful approach to personal improvement
- reveals Gallup’s discoveries from decades of research on how people grow and develop
- teaches you how to lead your clients on their unique strengths journeys
- introduces the principles that the best coaches use, as revealed by decades of Gallup research
- teaches you coaching techniques and methods you can use to help your clients be their best
More than 70 pages of workbooks, outlines, coaching tools, and content to support these four fundamental coaching conversations:
- establishing the coaching relationship
- helping your clients understand their strengths profile
- helping your clients become aware of and appreciate their talents
- helping your clients begin to invest in developing their talents
This is one of the most robust CliftonStrengths guides ever produced and includes the following information for each of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes:
- in-depth descriptions of each theme
- techniques to help you understand and appreciate each theme
- strategies for enhancing your clients’ awareness of each theme
- suggestions for coaching individuals who are especially talented in each theme
- suggestions for coaching individuals on their lesser themes
- examine the similarities and differences among the 34 themes and spark questions and discussions during coaching conversations
- include insight statements, metaphors or images, barrier labels, and theme contrasts that illustrate the nuances and in-depth attributes of each of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- are color-coded according to the four CliftonStrengths domains (Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building, and Strategic Thinking)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit and the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit?
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit is designed to give coaches the core conversations and tools they need to have powerful and effective strengths coaching conversations with the people they coach.
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit contains conversation outlines, tools and activities that are designed specifically for coaching managers and teams.
Both of these kits are available in digital internationalized versions.
Do I need to have taken the CliftonStrengths assessment to use this kit?
Yes. We recommend that coaches and the people they coach complete the CliftonStrengths assessment to benefit from the conversations and activities in the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital). The CliftonStrengths assessment must be purchased separately.
How long will it take to receive my kit?
After Gallup receives and processes your order, you will be able to access your kit materials via our secure digital learning center.
What languages is the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit - International Edition (Digital) available in?
- Other formats available
- Delivery method
- Languages available
- Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai