- coach managers to accomplish their goals using their strengths
- help managers overcome team-related challenges using strengths-based strategies
- foster engagement by helping teams discover, develop and use their talents
- teach team members to improve productivity and performance using their individual and collective strengths
Greatness is not an accident. Nor is it a certainty.
When you empower managers and teams to do what they do best every day, you boost individual, team and organizational performance.
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit gives you the tools you need to start and sustain strengths-based development for managers and teams.Get Stronger -- Faster
With the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit, you’ll get everything you need as a coach to have strengths-based development sessions with managers and small teams -- sessions that supercharge development and performance.
This digital kit includes hundreds of pages of learning and dozens of coaching resources, all accessible from your favorite device.
With the digital kit platform, you get additional valuable features. For example, you can:
- add coaching notes to different sections
- download resources such as worksheets for activities
- use interactive activities and images
- search and bookmark your favorite pages
NOTE: This kit is for coaches who are already familiar with strengths-based development. If you want an introductory approach to coaching with strengths, consider the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital).
- downloadable resources to use in coaching conversations with managers and teams
- embedded videos for each of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
When you purchase the digital version of this kit, you can access the following materials via Gallup Access:
- helps you understand how your success as a coach relies on your ability to help managers and teams achieve their performance goals
- introduces you to the most important factors for creating a strengths-based team and the critical role and responsibilities of the manager
- explains the characteristics and actions of highly productive teams and high-performing managers
- helps you work with managers to understand their organizational and team goals
- includes a framework and conversation outlines you can use to coach managers to understand and appreciate their own strengths as well as their teams’ individual and collective strengths
- gives you the tools to help managers maximize their talents to improve individual and team performance
The material in this guide focuses on three coaching conversations:
- encouraging managers to appreciate their unique talents in the context of their roles
- helping managers understand and appreciate each team member’s distinct and powerful talents
- educating managers about their team’s collective strengths and helping them recognize potential talent gaps and vulnerabilities on the team
- introducing CliftonStrengths and the fundamentals of strengths-based development
- educating team members on the power of strengths-based partnerships
- helping team members value the team’s collective talents to improve teamwork
- providing team members with strategies for using their talents to improve engagement, productivity and performance
Both of these kits are available in print and digital formats.