Coaching Session for Coaches
Work with a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach who can help you maximize your role as a coach. You’ll learn new tools and insights to help your clients turn their talents into strengths.
Purchase four or more at once to receive a 10% discount.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
CliftonStrengths Resource Guide (Digital)$20.00
Get a better understanding of your greatest talents, and practice using them every day so you can transform them into strengths.
CliftonStrengths Theme Insights Cards for Coaches (Digital)$20.00
Become a better strengths coach when you use CliftonStrengths Theme Insights Cards for Coaches to enhance your coaching conversations and empower your clients with this digital interactive tool.
CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital)$495.00
Your essential coaching tools now fit in the palm of your hand. Suitable for coaches of all experience levels, this digital kit equips you to help others lead stronger, more productive lives.
CliftonStrengths 34 is the best way for you to understand your talents and maximize your potential. Use your unique access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment and unlock your full CliftonStrengths profile, personalized reports and other resources.
Benefits of the Coaching Session for Coaches
This session with a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach will help you:
- increase your knowledge of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- enhance your understanding of your talents and how they play in your role as a coach
- identify and overcome your weaknesses
- apply the strengths-based philosophy in real-life situations with clients
- address your clients’ most challenging strengths questions
- take time to reflect, explore and identify new ways to be your best
- continue your certifications with ICF
Recognizing the importance of having a coach is crucial for personal and professional growth. Our coaches at Gallup can help you in your journey as a coach guiding your clients toward their own greatness. Your coach will help you increase your knowledge of strengths in the areas that are most important to you.
As a strengths coach, you have invested time and energy in learning about CliftonStrengths. During this coaching session, you will get additional insights and learn from the vast experience of one of Gallup’s expert strengths coaches.
If you are a coach pursuing certification through the International Coach Federation (ICF), our coaches are qualified mentors who can help you meet the Master Certified Coach (MCC) requirements.
Gallup’s Coaching Expertise
With an average 10-year coaching tenure, Gallup coaches have extensive experience helping individuals, managers, teams, executives and coaches from numerous industries worldwide.
Most of our coaches hold advanced degrees, many are certified by the ICF, and all are trained and certified by Gallup as CliftonStrengths coaches.
The foundation of Gallup’s approach to coaching is strengths-based development. Gallup’s extensive research has shown that the best way for people to learn and develop comes from identifying how they naturally think, feel, and behave and then building on those talents to create strengths.
Gallup’s coaches focus on what people do well and help them cultivate their individual strengths to be more productive.
The Coaching Session for Coaches is a confidential 60-minute coaching conversation conducted via telephone or video call.
You can schedule your coaching conversation at a time that is convenient for you.
You must complete the coaching session within six months of purchase.
How It Works
- Add the product to your cart. When you finish shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, your coaching request will be sent to Gallup.
- A Gallup representative will email you at the address you provide at checkout to set up a date and time for your coaching call. If you want your coaching call to be in a language other than English, you can request that when Gallup contacts you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the Coaching Session for Coaches, the Coaching Session for Managers and the Coaching Session for Leaders?
Choosing the right coaching session helps ensure Gallup matches you with a coach with the proper training and experience to meet your needs. Each coaching option focuses on different responsibilities, challenges and opportunities.
- If you currently coach people or are planning to start coaching in a professional capacity, either within an organization or in your own practice, we suggest the Coaching Session for Coaches.
- If you manage a team of individual contributors, have direct reports or coach people in a professional capacity, choose the Coaching Session for Managers.
- Individuals with considerable leadership responsibilities (for example, managers of managers or members of the C-suite) will get the most benefit from the Coaching Session for Leaders.
Can I select my coach?
Yes, if you have already experienced a great coaching session through one of our CliftonStrengths courses, you can request that coach when a Gallup representative contacts you to schedule your session.
Can I request the session with a coach who holds ICF certifications?
Yes, some Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches have Associate Certified Coach, Professional Certified Coach and MCC credentials with ICF. You can apply the coaching session to your mentoring hours for ICF.
What do coaches typically talk about during a coaching session?
Each session -- and each coach -- is different. You can choose whatever topic you want to discuss. Your session is unique and confidential.
How should I prepare for a coaching session?
Before your session, complete the online CliftonStrengths assessment, read your CliftonStrengths report and reflect on any insights you gain that are related to the goals you want to explore with your coach.
Then, think about your most important goals, opportunities and challenges to help you decide what topics you want to discuss. Consider what you want from coaching and how you measure your success.
Identifying topics before your session will keep the conversation focused and productive. By preparing ahead of time, you can prioritize the most important points you want to address to make the most out of your session.
Is the Coaching Session for Coaches available in any language other than English?
Yes. The Coaching Session for Coaches is available in the following languages:
- 60 minutes
- Delivery method
- Telephone or video call
- Languages available
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish