CliftonStrengths for Students
The CliftonStrengths for Students report helps students see how their unique talents can bring clarity to their life as a student and help them thrive academically, socially and in their future career. Get your top five themes, personalized reports, student-specific insights and more.
Bundle Products and Save
The CliftonStrengths for Students report includes the top five themes in your talent profile based on your responses to the CliftonStrengths assessment.
The report features sections about how your strengths can help you succeed and how they may get in the way of your success. These components of self-discovery are for more than just awareness. They will bring clarity to your life as a student and help you thrive academically, socially and in your future career.
With tactical action items and reflection questions to help form a stronger awareness of yourself, the CliftonStrengths for Students report will be the tool you need to excel in the classroom and prepare for your future career.
What Do I Get?
- Your top five CliftonStrengths themes
- Instructions for using the report, today and in the future
- How your strengths contribute to your success
- How your strengths could get in the way of your success
- Action items that you can implement immediately
- A practical outline for achieving your goals
Important Details About the CliftonStrengths for Students Report
- This product is recommended for students with a reading level of age 16+.
- To automatically receive the educator rate, use your “@[school].edu” or “@[school].k12” email address at checkout to purchase 10 or more codes.
- If you are purchasing 10 or more codes for educational purposes but do not have an "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12" email address, check your eligibility for the educator rate.
CliftonStrengths for Students includes an access code you can use to complete the CliftonStrengths online talent assessment and unlock your personalized reports and other strengths-based development materials, including:
The CliftonStrengths for Students report features your top five themes and includes student-specific content and actions you need to put those themes to use and succeed.
Get in-depth analysis of your top five CliftonStrengths themes. Unique to your specific CliftonStrengths profile, this report describes who you are in astonishing detail and explains what makes you stand out.
This report lists full descriptions of your top five CliftonStrengths themes (your Signature Themes) so you can quickly reference your most dominant talents.
CliftonStrengths for Students gives students and campus leaders the resources, techniques and inspiration to thrive in college and beyond. The e-book is available in English only.
How It Works
If you’re purchasing the CliftonStrengths for Students report for yourself:
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive instructions on how to take the assessment and manage your results, reports and resources on your Gallup Access account.
- Start using your personalized CliftonStrengths reports and other resources to maximize your potential.
If you’re purchasing the CliftonStrengths for Students report for others:
- Add the desired quantity of CliftonStrengths for Students report access codes to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Sign into your account, or create an account if you don’t already have one. (Note: To receive the Educator Rate, you must purchase 10 or more codes in a single transaction and your account must use an eligible email address).
- Review your order subtotal – this is where you will see the educator rate applied if you use an eligible email address and meet the educator rate requirements.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive instructions on how to manage and distribute your access codes using your Gallup Access account.
- For more information, visit the Help Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the CliftonStrengths for Students report and my previously purchased CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 or CliftonStrengths for Students All 34?
Yes, these are separate products with different content.
The new CliftonStrengths for Students report has replaced our previous offering, the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5. If you previously had access to CliftonStrengths for Students All 34, you will now have access to the new CliftonStrengths for Students report and the CliftonStrengths for Students All 34.
The CliftonStrengths for Students report offers expanded insights and resources, including with student-specific statements for each of your top five themes.
What if I’ve already purchased or redeemed access codes for the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 or CliftonStrengths for Students All 34?
Anyone who has previously purchased or redeemed the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 or CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 will gain automatic access to the new CliftonStrengths for Students report.
What age level is the CliftonStrengths for Students report appropriate for?
This report is recommended for students aged 16 and older, particularly students in college or preparing for college.
How is CliftonStrengths for Students different than CliftonStrengths 34?
The content within the student report is completely different from the CliftonStrengths 34 report. CliftonStrengths 34 provides personalized insights into your strengths as an individual without anything specific to your role, while the CliftonStrengths for Students report content was made for the role of a student.
If I already know my strengths, is there a discount for this report?
There is not a discount for the CliftonStrengths for Students report if you have already taken the assessment and have access to your top five or CliftonStrengths 34.
What if I have already taken the CliftonStrengths assessment?
You do not need to retake the CliftonStrengths assessment. After you purchase the CliftonStrengths for Students report, you will receive a code to redeem, which adds this new report to your existing Gallup Access account.
How long does it take to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment?
The CliftonStrengths assessment takes approximately 45 minutes to complete, on average.
Is the CliftonStrengths assessment timed?
Yes. The CliftonStrengths assessment is made up of paired statements you’ll respond to based on instinct. For each statement pair, you have 20 seconds to respond. This time limit and your unfamiliarity with the statements ensure the assessment’s accuracy by reducing the likelihood that you will overthink your responses.
Individuals with a reading impairment can call Gallup Client Support at 1-888-561-5270 to have the assessment timer disabled.
What languages is the CliftonStrengths for Students report available in?
This report is currently only available in English.
How do I distribute the CliftonStrengths access codes I purchased for multiple people?
You can distribute the access codes you purchased for others in a variety of ways through our platform’s code management dashboard. You can invite individuals to complete their assessment by sending them an email from the system, or you can export a CSV file containing a unique, one-time-use code to send to each individual.
- Delivery method
- Online - Gallup Access
- Reports included
- CliftonStrengths for Students Report, Your Signature Theme Report, Strengths Insight Guide
- Other materials included
- Additional learning content and materials are available in Gallup Access.