CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit gives coaches of all experience levels the resources and tools they need to coach others to understand and apply their strengths.Read More
Benefits of the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit introduces you to what it means to coach others to succeed using their CliftonStrengths. The kit helps you:
- understand strengths-based development and what makes it unique
- learn about the role of a strengths coach and how the best coaches apply their own strengths
- conduct fundamental coaching conversations to help others identify, understand and develop their own strengths
- maximize your effectiveness as a coach by helping you thoroughly comprehend all 34 CliftonStrengths themes
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit has the essential resources and tools you need to coach others to succeed using their CliftonStrengths.
Used by Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches worldwide, this kit gives coaches of all experience levels:
- a better understanding of strengths-based development science
- in-depth education about all 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- detailed instructions and examples for conducting four foundational CliftonStrengths coaching conversations, including worksheets for leading those conversations more effectively
- expert tools and materials to improve your CliftonStrengths coaching
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit will help you lead others to perform better individually and on teams, regardless of their roles and responsibilities.
Resources and Tools for New and Experienced Coaches
Gallup's research proves that a strengths-based approach to personal development leads to greater productivity and higher engagement at work.
Coaches are critical. Whether you are new to the role or have experience, coaches lead individuals and teams to discover, develop and apply their CliftonStrengths to succeed.
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit includes the following resources to help you coach others:
- Introduction to Strengths-Based Development Guide
- Fundamentals of Coaching Guide
- Starting Strengths-Based Coaching Conversations Manual
- CliftonStrengths Resource Guide for Coaches
- CliftonStrengths Theme Insights Cards for Coaches
- CliftonStrengths Quick Reference Card
- USB flash drive with digital versions of selected materials
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit, designed specifically for coaches who are new to strengths-based development, includes the following valuable resources for coaches at all experience levels:
Introduction to Strengths-Based Development Guide
- helps you understand strengths-based development’s unique and powerful approach to personal improvement
- teaches you Gallup’s discoveries from decades of research on how people grow and develop
- instructs you how to lead your clients on their unique strengths journeys
Fundamentals of Coaching Guide
With more than 40 pages of instruction and education on what it means to be a strengths-based coach, this guide:
- introduces the principles that the best coaches use, as revealed by decades of Gallup research
- teaches you techniques and methods you can use to enhance your approach to coaching so you can help your clients be their best
Starting Strengths-Based Coaching Conversations Manual
More than 70 pages of workbooks, outlines, coaching tools and content to support these four fundamental coaching conversations:
- establishing the coaching relationship
- helping your clients understand their strengths profile
- helping your clients become aware of and appreciate their talents
- helping your clients begin to invest in developing their talents
This powerful manual is an indispensable resource for CliftonStrengths coaches and is available only with the purchase of this kit.
CliftonStrengths Resource Guide for Coaches
This is one of the most robust CliftonStrengths guides ever produced, with more than 340 pages of information about the 34 CliftonStrengths themes, including:
- in-depth descriptions of each theme
- techniques to help you understand and appreciate each theme
- strategies for enhancing your clients’ awareness of each theme
- suggestions for coaching individuals who are especially talented in each theme
- suggestions for coaching individuals on their lesser themes
- examine the similarities and differences among the 34 themes and spark questions and discussions during coaching conversations
- include insight statements, metaphors or images, barrier labels, and theme contrasts that illustrate the nuances and in-depth attributes of each of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- are color-coded according to the four CliftonStrengths domains (Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building and Strategic Thinking)
This card lists the short definitions for each of the 34 CliftonStrengths.
This USB flash drive contains digital versions of many of the resources and tools included in the kit materials.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit and the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit?
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit is designed to give coaches the core conversations and tools they need to have powerful and effective strengths coaching conversations with the people they coach.
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit contains conversation outlines, tools and activities that are designed specifically for coaching managers and teams.
Is this kit available digitally?
Yes. You can purchase the digital version of this coaching kit (English only) at shop.gallup.com.
Do I need to have taken the CliftonStrengths assessment to use this kit?
Yes. We recommend that coaches and the people they coach complete the CliftonStrengths assessment to benefit from the conversations and activities in the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit. The CliftonStrengths assessment must be purchased separately.
How long will it take to receive my kit?
Please allow two business days to process your order, plus shipping time. Shipping time will vary depending on the shipping method you select.
What resources and materials are on the USB flash drive?
The USB flash drive for the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit contains the following materials:
- Getting to Know Your Client
- First Impressions
- Strengths Appreciation
- Investing in Strengths
Strengths Coaching Tools:
- Client Profile Tool
- Top 5 Certificate (Writable)
- Talents in Action
- Sorting Your Themes
- Talent Map
- Individual Development Plan
- Learning Videos
- Unlock Your Potential
- Your Greatest Talents
- Your Full 34 Report: A Road Map
- Unlock How to Read Your Full 34
- Your Full 34 Report
- Theme Testimonials for all 34 Themes
- CSF Technical Report
- Purchase and Use Terms
- Clifton StrengthsFinder Quick Reference Card
- Other formats available:
- Delivery method:
- Approximate page count:
- Languages available:
- English (U.S.) (Other languages may be available for corporate purchase)
- Dimensions (H x L x W):
13.5 x 12.25 x 7.5 inches
- Product weight:
CliftonStrengths Insight Photo Cards$35.00
What do your strengths look like? CliftonStrengths Insight Photo Cards challenge you to select pictures that represent your strongest talents and then answer questions to discover more about them.
CliftonStrengths Resource Guide for Managers$20.00
Lead your team to excellence when you apply a strengths-based approach to management using the tips, ideas and advice in this powerful resource guide.
Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit$495.00
Get everything you need as a coach to help managers and teams understand, apply and integrate their strengths into their roles.
CliftonStrengths 34 is the best way for you to understand your talents and maximize your potential. Use your unique access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment and unlock your full CliftonStrengths profile, personalized reports and other resources.