CliftonStrengths for Students All 34
This assessment provides students with their full CliftonStrengths talent profile and a comprehensive understanding of what makes them unique. It includes reports and resources that help students use what they naturally do best to reach their full potential in and out of the classroom.
You must have a minimum of four participants to purchase a survey.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
CliftonStrengths Team Activities Guide€ 111,00
Engage employees and lead stronger, more productive teams with this collection of 40 CliftonStrengths activities proven to help teams succeed.
Born to Build€ 23,00
Born to Build inspires entrepreneurs and ambitious, self-motivated people to build something that will change the world.
Strengths Based Parenting€ 23,00
Strengths Based Parenting doesn't prescribe one "right" way to parent. Instead, this book empowers you to embrace your individual parenting style by discovering and developing your own -- and your children's -- talents and strengths.
Teach With Your Strengths€ 23,00
Find out what sets great teachers apart, and discover your own talents as a teacher with Teach With Your Strengths.
Benefits of CliftonStrengths for Students All 34
This assessment and accompanying materials will help students, faculty and others on campus:
- improve self-awareness and confidence by discovering their full profile of 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- succeed when working with others by learning how to use their CliftonStrengths to contribute when joining, creating or leading a team
- thrive in and out of school by applying their talents to every major area of their life
- explain in a positive way who they are to classmates, friends and family using terminology shared by more than 22 million people
- succeed in spite of their weaknesses using concepts and strategies that help them focus time and energy on their areas of greatest potential development
Empower students to unlock their complete CliftonStrengths talent profile with CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 access codes.
Each unique code gives a student access to take the CliftonStrengths assessment. Students then receive their personalized CliftonStrengths 34 Report as well as other reports and resources designed to help them achieve academic, career and personal success.
Help Students Go Beyond a Basic Understanding of Their Talents
Unlike CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5, CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 reveals a student’s full talent profile.
The personalized reports and other materials included with this product help students:
- develop a deeper understanding of their strongest CliftonStrengths
- learn how to navigate their full, unique profile of 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- work better with others by focusing on what they naturally do best
Students who use CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 get access to information and insights proven to help them succeed on campus and beyond.
When you purchase CliftonStrengths for Students All 34, each student will get a unique access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment. This online assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and identifies students’ natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.
After students take the assessment, they will get access to resources that help them succeed using their CliftonStrengths, including:
- action items written specifically for students
- a digital copy of CliftonStrengths for Students, Gallup’s book written to help students get the most out of their college experience
- access to the digital “CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Introduction” on-demand learning experience
- suggestions for how to best use their top 10 CliftonStrengths and how to navigate their full CliftonStrengths profile
- downloadable guides and resources to help them understand and apply their CliftonStrengths
Students will also get the following personalized CliftonStrengths results and reports:
This is the most in-depth CliftonStrengths report Gallup has ever released. The CliftonStrengths 34 Report teaches students how to make the most of their strongest CliftonStrengths and how to understand their full CliftonStrengths profile.
Unique to a student’s specific CliftonStrengths profile, this report gives them in-depth analysis of their top five CliftonStrengths, describes who they are in astonishing detail and explains what makes them stand out.
Along with a detailed breakdown of each student’s top five CliftonStrengths, this guide includes questions, action items for each CliftonStrengths theme and examples to help students think about how they can succeed using their CliftonStrengths.
This report lists full descriptions of a student’s top five CliftonStrengths themes (their Signature Themes) so they can quickly reference their most dominant talents and build them into strengths.
How it Works
If you're purchasing CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 for yourself:
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- Continue under the Individual purchasing option.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive a unique access code and instructions via email.
- You can redeem your code at www.strengthsquest.com.
If you're purchasing CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 for others:
- Add the number of access codes you want to purchase to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- Continue under the Institution/Group purchasing option.
- After you complete the checkout process, enter your Business Unit Identification (BUID) information and assign your code groups.
- After your BUID information is submitted, you will receive access codes and instructions via email. Use the .csv file attached to the email to distribute codes to users.
- Users can redeem their codes at www.strengthsquest.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an education discount when I purchase CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 access codes?
No. At this time, the discount for qualified students and educators is only available for CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5.
What is the difference between CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 and Upgrade to CliftonStrengths for Students All 34?
CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 is for students who have never completed the CliftonStrengths assessment. Upgrade to CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 is for students who have already taken the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 assessment and want to see their entire CliftonStrengths 34 profile and get access to all the resources in CliftonStrengths for Students All 34.
Students cannot use the Upgrade to CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 unless they have already taken the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 assessment.
How long will it take to receive the access code(s) I purchased?
Gallup will email your access code(s) and instructions for redeeming your access code(s) within one business day of your purchase.
What age level is the CliftonStrengths assessment appropriate for?
The CliftonStrengths assessment is recommended for individuals 15 years old and older.
What is the difference between CliftonStrengths for Students and Clifton StrengthsExplorer?
CliftonStrengths for Students is recommended for individuals aged 15 and older, particularly students in college or preparing for college. It includes the CliftonStrengths assessment and student-centered reports based on the 34 CliftonStrengths themes.
Clifton StrengthsExplorer is recommended for children aged 10-14. The Clifton StrengthsExplorer assessment is a simpler assessment with different themes and reports based on the 10 Clifton StrengthsExplorer themes.
Is the CliftonStrengths assessment available in any languages other than English?
Yes. The CliftonStrengths assessment is available in more than 25 languages. At the start of the assessment, users will have an opportunity to select their preferred language.
The CliftonStrengths assessment and reporting are available in the following languages. Strengths Insight Guides are available only in select languages, as noted below.
- Arabic (assessment only)
- Chinese (Simplified)*
- Chinese Traditional
- English (Great Britain)
- English (U.S.)*
- French (Canadian)
- French (European)*
- Hindi (assessment only)
- Portuguese (Brazil)*
- Spanish (European)
- Spanish (Latin American)*
*Strengths Insight Guide available
How long does it take to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment?
The CliftonStrengths assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete on average.
Is the CliftonStrengths assessment timed?
Yes. The CliftonStrengths assessment asks users to choose between two paired statements. There are 177 total statement pairs. For each statement pair, the user has 20 seconds to respond. This time limit and their unfamiliarity with the statements ensure the assessment’s accuracy by reducing the likelihood that users will overthink their responses.
If users have a reading disability, you can call Gallup Customer Support at 1-888-561-5270 to have the assessment timer disabled.
How do I distribute the CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 access codes I purchased for multiple people?
Once you sign in to your account at www.strengthsquest.com, you can export a .csv file containing unique, one-time-use codes to send to each individual.
Can someone retake the CliftonStrengths assessment? Will taking it more than once affect their results?
Gallup does not recommend taking the CliftonStrengths assessment more than once.
Our research confirms that someone’s first completion of the assessment yields the purest, most valid and most revealing information. The assessment measures the presence of talents by presenting the user with a pair of statements, then asking them to make a top-of-mind choice between the two. There is a 20-second time limit for each statement pair so users don’t overthink their responses, thus ensuring the accuracy of the assessment.
Gallup scientists have been studying strengths for more than 40 years, and they find that people’s talents do not change significantly throughout their adult lives. Retaking the CliftonStrengths assessment might reveal a different order for some themes, but typically, any changes would reflect a minor rearrangement of themes -- not a major shift in an individual’s talents.
Can the CliftonStrengths assessment reveal whether someone has the right major or is on the right career path?
Gallup designed the CliftonStrengths assessment for individual development. It is not intended to direct people toward specific professions, careers or areas of study. Although certain CliftonStrengths themes appear to be consistently dominant in certain professions, individuals do not need to have dominant talents in certain CliftonStrengths themes to be successful in a given profession.
During our research, Gallup discovered that many individuals can excel in the same profession but have very different top five themes. The best way for students to use CliftonStrengths for career guidance is to determine how to apply their unique CliftonStrengths profile to whatever role or profession they choose.
- Delivery method
- Reports included
- CliftonStrengths 34 Report, Strengths Insight Guide, Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide, Your Signature Theme Report
- Other materials included
- CliftonStrengths for Students e-book (available via .epub and .mobi file types), access to the digital “CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Introduction” on-demand learning experience, introductory videos and other supporting materials