Coaching Session for Executives
Navigate the challenges of a dynamic leadership environment by working with a trusted Gallup coach. Confidential and dedicated to your needs, each session will help you lead at your best.
You must have a minimum of four participants to purchase a survey.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
CliftonStrengths Resource Guide€ 23,00
Get a better understanding of your greatest talents, and practice using them every day so you can transform them into strengths.
Creating an Engaging Workplace Manager Packet€ 56,00
Engaged employees are the foundation for team performance. Find out how to create engaged and high-performing teams with essential resources based on Gallup's latest engagement research.
CliftonStrengths Team Activities Guide€ 111,00
Engage employees and lead stronger, more productive teams with this collection of 40 CliftonStrengths activities proven to help teams succeed.
CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital)€ 548,00
Your essential coaching tools now fit in the palm of your hand. Suitable for coaches of all experience levels, this digital kit equips you to help others lead stronger, more productive lives.
Benefits of Coaching Session for Executives
This session with a Gallup coach will help you:
- increase your self-awareness and expand your leadership capacity
- accelerate leadership onboarding
- build engaged teams, collaborative partnerships and broader networks of influence
- develop your capacity to lead at the next level
- activate your organization’s mission, vision and values
- foster innovation
- manage crises
- create and adapt to change
In this hour-long phone session, you’ll speak with a Gallup coach who can help you discover new ways to use your strengths as a leader, overcome obstacles and enhance your performance.
Whether you are implementing a major change initiative, addressing the needs of the shifting workplace, tackling a new assignment, or searching for a personal or professional breakthrough, an expert Gallup coach is here to help.
Your Gallup coach is a confidential sounding board who will help you overcome your business challenges as a leader, for example:
- competing in tough markets
- adapting to rapid change
- engaging the workforce
- building a performance culture
- transitioning into a new role
- improving emotional intelligence
- enhancing organizational awareness
Gallup’s Leadership Coaching Framework
Proficient in Gallup analytics and research, Gallup leadership coaches go beyond providing standard coaching advice. They use a three-pillar framework that produces better results for the people they coach:
Building Your Leadership Identity
Improve your self-awareness, and make a positive impact on your colleagues and your organization.
- Strengths and blind spots
- Leadership brand
- Individual challenges and opportunities
- Maximizing performance
Engaging Your Constituency
Strengthen your partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Team building
- Building a constituency
- Collaborative partnerships
- Empowering followers
Driving Organizational Performance
Foster growth through a strong vision, strategy and culture.
- Succession planning
- Customer and employee engagement
- Leading change
Gallup's Coaching Expertise
Gallup has studied leadership for more than 40 years with 50,000+ leaders in over 200 diverse organizations and industries. Gallup coaches have worked with some of the world’s most successful leaders and managers -- from Fortune 500 companies to federal agencies -- to help them develop and master their natural talents to enhance individual, team and organizational performance.
With more than 33,000 coaching sessions over the past five years, Gallup brings a scientific approach to each coaching relationship.
Gallup’s leadership coaches have on average more than 20 years of expertise in consulting, advising and coaching, and they complete an extensive internal coach certification program. Most Gallup coaches hold advanced degrees and are certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Coaching Session for Executives is a confidential 60-minute coaching conversation conducted via telephone.
You will be able to schedule your coaching conversation at a time that is convenient for you.
How it Works
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, your coaching request will be sent to Gallup.
- A Gallup representative will email you at the address you provide at checkout to set up a date and time for your coaching call. If you would like your coaching call to be in a language other than English, you can request that when Gallup contacts you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the Coaching Session for Individuals, the Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches, and the Coaching Session for Executives?
Choosing the right coaching session helps ensure that you are paired with a coach who has the proper training and experience to meet your needs. Each tier of coaching focuses on a different scope of responsibilities, challenges and opportunities.
- If you need a trusted adviser and are not in a professional leadership or coaching position, we recommend the Coaching Session for Individuals.
- If you manage a team of individual contributors, have direct reports or coach people in a professional capacity, choose the Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches.
- Executives with considerable leadership responsibilities (for example, managers of managers or members of the C-suite) will get the most benefit from the Coaching Session for Executives.
What can a coach do for me?
A professional coach is a partner who can shine a spotlight on your unique thoughts and talents. Coaches can help you make better decisions and gain clarity in your life.
What is the objective of a coaching session?
You will get to choose the topics and objective of your individualized coaching session. Typically, the objective is to focus on your potential by using your strengths, uncovering what’s in your way and targeting the areas you are most interested in addressing to help you reach your goals.
What do people typically discuss in a coaching session?
Each session -- and each individual -- is different. You can choose whatever topic you would like to discuss. Your executive coaching session is unique and completely confidential.
How should I prepare for a coaching session?
Before your coaching call, think about your most important goals, opportunities and challenges to determine what topics you would like to discuss. Consider what you would like to gain from coaching and how you will measure your success.
Prior to your first session, schedule time to complete the online CliftonStrengths assessment, read through your CliftonStrengths report and reflect on any insights that are relevant to the goals you would like to explore with your coach.
At the end of each coaching session, you will identify how you can best take action on new insights you discovered to move you closer to your most meaningful goals.
You will leave each session with a plan for how to apply your strengths and overcome obstacles to help you be a better leader, enhance your overall performance and guide your team.
Is the Coaching Session for Executives available in any language other than English?
Yes. The Coaching Session for Executives is available in the following languages:
- 60 minutes
- Delivery method
- Languages available
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, German, Korean, Italian, French, Thai