Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches
Work with a coach who can bring clarity and insights to your role as a manager or coach. You’ll develop a new understanding of the challenges you face and get action items that help you do what you do best.
You must have a minimum of four participants to purchase a survey.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
CliftonStrengths Resource Guide£20.00
Get a better understanding of your greatest talents, and practice using them every day so you can transform them into strengths.
Creating an Engaging Workplace Manager Packet£50.00
Engaged employees are the foundation for team performance. Find out how to create engaged and high-performing teams with essential resources based on Gallup's latest engagement research.
CliftonStrengths Team Activities Guide£99.00
Engage employees and lead stronger, more productive teams with this collection of 40 CliftonStrengths activities proven to help teams succeed.
CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital)£488.00
Your essential coaching tools now fit in the palm of your hand. Suitable for coaches of all experience levels, this digital kit equips you to help others lead stronger, more productive lives.
Benefits of Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches
If you are a manager, this coaching session will help you:
- deepen your understanding of your talents
- identify and overcome your blind spots
- learn strategies to effectively lead a team
- spot employee engagement barriers
- increase individual and team engagement
- empower others to improve performance
If you are a coach, this coaching session will help you:
- enhance your understanding of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- deepen your awareness of your strengths and how they affect your coaching
- apply strengths in real-life situations with clients
- handle your clients’ most challenging strengths questions
Whether you’re a manager guiding your team toward a shared objective or a coach guiding your clients toward greatness, this hour-long coaching session is for you.
Managers play a pivotal role in their organizations by serving as the link between organizational objectives and the employees who help achieve those goals.
During the Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches, you will discover new ways to use your strengths as a manager, overcome obstacles, increase your team’s engagement and enhance your performance.
Your Gallup coach will support you in transforming the insights from your sessions into meaningful actions aimed at performance outcomes.
Everybody needs a coach -- even those who coach others.
As a strengths coach, you have invested time and energy in learning about CliftonStrengths. During this coaching session, you will have the opportunity to gain additional insights and learn from the vast experience of one of Gallup’s expert strengths coaches.
Your coach will help you expand your strengths coaching expertise in the areas that are most important to you.
If you are a coach pursuing certification through the International Coach Federation (ICF), many of our coaches are qualified mentor coaches who can help you meet the Master Certified Coach requirements.
Gallup's Coaching Expertise
With an average 10-year coaching tenure, Gallup coaches have extensive experience helping managers and coaches from numerous industries worldwide. Most of our coaches hold advanced degrees, many are certified by the ICF, and all are trained and certified by Gallup as CliftonStrengths coaches.
Gallup’s approach to coaching is rooted in strengths-based development. According to Gallup’s extensive research, the best opportunity for people to learn and develop is to identify how they most naturally think, feel and behave, and then build on those talents to create strengths -- the ability to consistently provide near-perfect performance.
Gallup’s coaches focus on what people do well and cultivate their individual strengths to help them become more productive.
Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches is a confidential 60-minute coaching conversation conducted via telephone.
You will be able to schedule your coaching conversation at a time that is convenient for you.
How it Works
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, your coaching request will be sent to Gallup.
- A Gallup representative will email you at the address you provide at checkout to set up a date and time for your coaching call. If you would like your coaching call to be in a language other than English, you can request that when Gallup contacts you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the Coaching Session for Individuals, the Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches, and the Coaching Session for Executives?
Choosing the right coaching session helps ensure that you are paired with a coach who has the proper training and experience to meet your needs. Each tier of coaching focuses on a different scope of responsibilities, challenges and opportunities.
- If you need a trusted adviser and are not in a professional leadership or coaching position, we recommend the Coaching Session for Individuals.
- If you manage a team of individual contributors, have direct reports or coach people in a professional capacity, choose the Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches.
- Executives with considerable leadership responsibilities (for example, managers of managers or members of the C-suite) will get the most benefit from the Coaching Session for Executives.
What can a coach do for me?
A professional coach is a partner who can shine a spotlight on your unique thoughts and talents. Coaches can help you make better decisions and gain clarity in your life.
What is the objective of a coaching session?
You will get to choose the topics and objective of your individualized coaching session. Typically, the objective is to focus on your potential by using your strengths, uncovering what’s in your way and targeting the areas you are most interested in addressing to help you reach your goals.
What do people typically discuss in a coaching session?
Each session -- and each individual -- is different. You can choose whatever topic you would like to discuss. Your coaching session is unique and completely confidential.
How should I prepare for a coaching session?
Before your coaching call, think about your most important goals, opportunities and challenges to determine what topics you would like to discuss. Consider what you would like to gain from coaching and how you will measure your success.
Prior to your first session, schedule time to complete the online CliftonStrengths assessment, read through your CliftonStrengths report and reflect on any insights that are relevant to the goals you would like to explore with your coach.
At the end of each coaching session, you will identify how you can best take action on new insights you discovered to move you closer to your most meaningful goals.
You will leave the conversation with a clear set of actions to enhance your performance and effectiveness as a manager or a coach.
Is the Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches available in any language other than English?
Yes. The Coaching Session for Managers and Coaches is available in the following languages:
- 60 minutes
- Delivery method
- Languages available
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, German, Korean, Italian, French, Thai