Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Print)
Get everything you need as a coach to help managers and teams understand, apply and integrate their strengths into their roles.
Benefits of the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Print)
Gallup’s Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit gives you the resources and tools to facilitate strengths-based development sessions with managers and small teams.
The kit helps you:
- coach managers to use their strengths and maximize talent to reach desired performance outcomes
- provide managers with techniques for using strengths-based development to address specific team-related challenges
- help teams discover, develop and use their unique talents for greater team engagement
- equip team members with strategies for maximizing their individual and collective talents to improve team productivity and performance
When employees have the opportunity to do what they do best every day, there is a profound improvement in individual, team and organizational performance.
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit gives you the resources and tools you need as a coach to help managers and teams understand, apply and integrate their strengths into their roles.
Empower Managers and Improve Team Performance
Designed for coaches who are familiar with strengths-based development and who have a solid comprehension of the CliftonStrengths assessment and themes, the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit gives you a blueprint to success.
Used by Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches worldwide, this kit gives you proven strategies and tools you can incorporate into your coaching to:
- help managers understand how to lead with their talents and individualize their approach for each team member
- overcome team-related challenges using strengths-based strategies
- foster engagement by helping teams discover, develop and use their talents
- teach team members to improve their productivity and performance using individual and collective strengths
NOTE: This kit is for coaches who are already familiar with strengths-based development. If you want an introductory approach to coaching with strengths, consider the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Print).
With the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Print), you'll get everything you need as a coach to facilitate strengths-based development sessions with managers and small teams.
The kit comes in an attractive, sturdy box with a handle and includes instructions for navigating the kit and its contents, including:
This guidebook will help you understand your role as a coach and how your success relies on your ability to help managers and teams achieve their performance goals.
Learn the most important factors for creating a strengths-based team and the critical role of the manager.
Backed by Gallup research, this guidebook explains the characteristics and actions of highly productive teams and high-performing managers.
This comprehensive guide helps you work with managers to understand their organizational and team-based goals. It gives you a framework and conversation outlines for coaching managers so they can understand their own strengths as a manager and appreciate their teams’ individual and collective strengths.
This guide gives you the tools you need to help managers maximize their talents to stimulate individual and team performance.
When team members learn about each other’s greatest talents, they discover their greatest opportunities for team success. This in-depth guide helps you position others for success by teaching them how to become a strengths-based team.
This guide consists of four team coaching conversations:
- Introduce the foundations of strengths-based development to the team.
- Educate team members on the power of strengths-based partnerships.
- Help team members value the team’s collective talents to improve teamwork.
- Provide team members with strategies for using their talents to improve team engagement, productivity and performance.
Team Coaching Conversation One: Start With Talent; Finish With Strength:
- This activity pack includes an Unleash Your Talents poster and Talents in Action cards you can use to introduce strengths-based development to your team.
Team Coaching Conversation Two: The Power of Strengths-Based Partnerships:
- This activity pack includes Partnership Cards and Strengths Portrait stickers you can use to educate your team about the power of strengths-based partnerships.
This USB flash drive contains digital versions of many of the resources and tools included in the kit materials.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit and the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit?
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit contains conversation outlines, tools and activities that are designed specifically for coaching managers and teams.
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit is designed to give coaches the core conversations and tools they need to have powerful and effective strengths coaching conversations with the people they coach.
Both of these kits are available in print and digital formats.
Is this kit available digitally?
Yes. The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit is also available in a digital format (U.S. English only).
Do I need to have taken the CliftonStrengths assessment to use this kit?
Yes. We recommend that coaches and the people they coach complete the CliftonStrengths assessment to get the most benefit from the conversations and activities in the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit. The CliftonStrengths assessment must be purchased separately.
What is on the USB flash drive that comes with the kit?
The USB flash drive for the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Print) contains the following materials:
Tools to Support Coaching Managers:
- Johari Window for Coaching Managers
- Strengths Discovery Discussion Guide
- Team Strengths Grid (PDF and Excel)
Tools to Support Coaching Teams:
- Top 5 Certificate (Writable)
- Getting to Know the Manager's Needs
- Getting to Know the Needs of Individual Team Members
- Manager and Team Interview
- Scope and Sequence Outline
- Team Profile
- "Start with Talent, Finish with Strengths" PowerPoint Deck
- Unleash Your Talents Poster
- Name Claim and Aim Worksheet
- CliftonStrengths Quick Reference Card
- Love Crazy Envy Worksheet
- Four Domains of Team Strengths Slide
- Four Domains of Team Strengths Worksheet
- Best of Us Worksheet
- Learning Videos:
- Unlock Your Potential
- Your Greatest Talents
- Your Full 34 Report: A Road Map
- Unlock How to Read Your Full 34
- Your Full 34 Report
- Theme Testimonials for all 34 Themes