CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5
Discover and maximize your most powerful talents in and out of the classroom with CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5. Whether you are a student or an educator, use this access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment and unlock personalized results and resources for your top five CliftonStrengths.
You must have a minimum of four participants to purchase a survey.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
CliftonStrengths for Students All 34£50.00
This assessment provides students with their full CliftonStrengths talent profile and a comprehensive understanding of what makes them unique. It includes reports and resources that help students use what they naturally do best to reach their full potential in and out of the classroom.
CliftonStrengths for Students£20.00
Transform your students' lives in college and beyond with CliftonStrengths for Students. Start them on their strengths journey with this powerful book that includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment.
Born to Build£20.00
Born to Build inspires entrepreneurs and ambitious, self-motivated people to build something that will change the world.
CliftonStrengths Team Activities Guide£99.00
Engage employees and lead stronger, more productive teams with this collection of 40 CliftonStrengths activities proven to help teams succeed.
Benefits of CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5
For students, educators and others working in education, this assessment and accompanying materials will help you:
- improve self-awareness by discovering what you naturally do best
- thrive in and out of school by applying your talents to every area of your life
- improve performance in the classroom, at work and everywhere else, thanks to proven advice and ideas for applying CliftonStrengths in different settings
- explain in a positive way who you are to classmates, friends and family using a common language of CliftonStrengths shared by more than 22 million people
- succeed in spite of your weaknesses using concepts and strategies that help you focus time and energy on your areas of greatest potential
CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 -- designed for students or educators -- reveals the first five talents (out of 34) in your CliftonStrengths profile and includes basic strategies to help you start applying your most powerful talents in an educational setting and beyond.
This product includes one access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment, which measures your natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.
Once you’ve completed the online assessment, you will have access to personalized CliftonStrengths reports designed to help you use your talents to achieve academic, career and personal success.
For a more comprehensive picture of your talents, consider CliftonStrengths for Students All 34, which reveals your complete talent profile and provides even more resources for maximizing your potential.
Important Details About CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 Access Codes
- CliftonStrengths for Students (formerly StrengthsQuest) uses Gallup’s world-renowned CliftonStrengths assessment with action items and resources tailored for educational and student-focused settings.
- This product is recommended for staff, faculty, educators and students with a reading level of age 16+.
- To automatically receive the educator rate, use your “@[school].edu” or “@[school].k12” email address at checkout to purchase 10 or more codes.
- If you are purchasing 10 or more codes for educational purposes but do not have an "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12" email address, check your eligibility for the educator rate.
When you purchase CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5, you will get a unique access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment. This online assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and identifies your natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.
After you take the assessment, you will get access to resources that help you succeed using your CliftonStrengths, including:
- action items written specifically to support the student experience
- a digital copy of CliftonStrengths for Students
- access to the digital “CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Introduction” on-demand learning experience
- suggestions for how to best use your top five CliftonStrengths
- downloadable guides and resources to help you understand and apply your CliftonStrengths
You will also get the following personalized CliftonStrengths results and reports:
Unique to your specific CliftonStrengths profile, this report gives you in-depth analysis of your top five CliftonStrengths, describes who you are in astonishing detail and explains what makes you stand out.
Along with a detailed breakdown of your top five CliftonStrengths, this guide includes questions, action items for each CliftonStrengths theme and examples to help you think about how you can succeed using your CliftonStrengths.
This report lists full descriptions of your top five CliftonStrengths themes (your Signature Themes) so you can quickly reference your most dominant talents and build them into strengths.
How it Works
If you’re purchasing CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 for yourself:
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- Continue under the Individual purchasing option.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive a unique access code and instructions via email.
- You can redeem your code at www.strengthsquest.com.
If you’re purchasing CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 for others:
- Add the number of access codes you want to purchase to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one. (NOTE: To receive the educator rate, you must purchase 10 or more codes in a single transaction and your account must use an eligible email address).
- Continue under the Institution/Group purchasing option.
- After you complete the checkout process, enter your Business Unit Identification (BUID) information and assign your code groups.
- After your BUID information is submitted, you will receive access codes and instructions via email. Use the .csv file attached to the email to distribute codes to users.
- Users can redeem their codes at www.strengthsquest.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 reveal only my top five CliftonStrengths themes?
The CliftonStrengths assessment measures the presence of talents in 34 areas, or “themes.” The purpose of CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 is to introduce students, educators and others working in education to strengths by helping you discover your most dominant talents.
CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 reveals only your top five CliftonStrengths themes so you can focus on your dominant talents. Talents are the “raw materials” for strengths development, and the more dominant the talent, the greater the opportunity for growth.
To discover the full complexity and power of CliftonStrengths, purchase CliftonStrengths for Students All 34 to discover your complete strengths profile.
What if I already have my top five CliftonStrengths and want to see my full CliftonStrengths 34 profile?
If you have already taken the CliftonStrengths assessment and know your top five CliftonStrengths, you can purchase Upgrade to CliftonStrengths for Students All 34. This upgrade will unlock your CliftonStrengths 6-34 and give you access to your full CliftonStrengths profile as well as personalized reports and other resources.
You do not need to retake the CliftonStrengths assessment with this upgrade. When you purchase the upgrade, you will receive a code that unlocks your CliftonStrengths 34 report and resources.
How long will it take to receive the access code(s) I purchased?
Gallup will email your access code(s) and instructions for redeeming your access code(s) within one business day of your purchase.
What age level is the CliftonStrengths assessment appropriate for?
The CliftonStrengths assessment is recommended for individuals 15 years old and older.
What is the difference between CliftonStrengths for Students and Clifton StrengthsExplorer?
CliftonStrengths for Students is recommended for individuals aged 15 and older, particularly students in college or preparing for college, educators, and others working in education. It includes the CliftonStrengths assessment and student-centered reports based on the 34 CliftonStrengths themes.
Clifton StrengthsExplorer is recommended for children aged 10-14. The Clifton StrengthsExplorer assessment is a simpler assessment with different themes and reports based on the 10 Clifton StrengthsExplorer themes.
Is the CliftonStrengths assessment available in any languages other than English?
Yes. The CliftonStrengths assessment is available in more than 25 languages. At the start of the assessment, users will have an opportunity to select their preferred language.
The CliftonStrengths assessment and reporting are available in the following languages. Strengths Insight Guides are available only in select languages, as noted below.
- Arabic (assessment only)
- Chinese (Simplified)*
- Chinese Traditional
- English (Great Britain)
- English (U.S.)*
- French (Canadian)
- French (European)*
- Hindi (assessment only)
- Portuguese (Brazil)*
- Spanish (European)
- Spanish (Latin American)*
*Strengths Insight Guide available
How long does it take to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment?
The CliftonStrengths assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete on average.
Is the CliftonStrengths assessment timed?
Yes. The CliftonStrengths assessment asks users to choose between two paired statements. There are 177 total statement pairs. For each statement pair, the user has 20 seconds to respond. This time limit and their unfamiliarity with the statements ensure the assessment’s accuracy by reducing the likelihood that users will overthink their responses.
If users have a reading disability, you can call Gallup Customer Support at 1-888-561-5270 to have the assessment timer disabled.
How do I distribute the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 access codes I purchased for multiple people?
Once you sign in to your account at www.strengthsquest.com, you can export a .csv file containing unique, one-time-use codes to send to each individual.
Can I retake the CliftonStrengths assessment? Will taking it more than once affect my results?
Gallup does not recommend taking the CliftonStrengths assessment more than once.
Our research confirms that your first completion of the assessment yields the purest, most valid and most revealing information. The assessment measures the presence of talents by presenting you with a pair of statements, then asking you to make a top-of-mind choice between the two. There is a 20-second time limit for each statement pair so you don’t overthink your responses, thus ensuring the accuracy of the assessment.
Gallup scientists have been studying strengths for more than 40 years, and they find that people’s talents do not change significantly throughout their adult lives. Retaking the CliftonStrengths assessment might reveal a different order for some themes, but typically, any changes would reflect a minor rearrangement of your themes -- not a major shift in your talents.
Can the CliftonStrengths assessment reveal whether I have the right major or am on the right career path?
Gallup designed the CliftonStrengths assessment for individual development. It is not intended to direct people toward specific professions, careers or areas of study. Although certain CliftonStrengths themes appear to be consistently dominant in certain professions, you do not need to have dominant talents in certain CliftonStrengths themes to be successful in a given profession.
During our research, Gallup discovered that many individuals can excel in the same profession but have very different top five themes. The best way to use CliftonStrengths for career guidance is to determine how to apply your unique CliftonStrengths profile to whatever role or profession you choose.
- Delivery method
- Reports included
- Strengths Insight Guide, Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide, Your Signature Theme Report
- Other materials included
- CliftonStrengths for Students e-book (available via .epub and .mobi file types), access to the digital “CliftonStrengths for Students: Your Introduction” on-demand learning experience, introductory videos and other supporting materials