CliftonStrengths for Leaders
The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report helps leaders at any level learn how to make the most of their own talents, lead others to success and create a thriving culture for their organization. Get your top 10 CliftonStrengths themes, personalized reports, leader-specific strengths insights and more when you complete the CliftonStrengths assessment.
Bundle Products and Save
Benefits of CliftonStrengths for Leaders:
- Improved awareness of your innate talents from discovering your top 10 themes: You will learn about how you naturally excel and become more aware of how those themes connect to your role as a leader.
- Greater understanding of how your strengths show up in your role: Your role isn’t just about leading others -- it’s about leading yourself confidently with the assurance that your talents are being used.
- Increased confidence in your leadership style: Your leadership style comes through in everything you do. It affects the culture around you and shapes your interactions with those you lead. Leaders who know how and why they lead can aim their leadership at greater outcomes.
The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report includes the top 10 themes in your talent profile based on your responses to the CliftonStrengths assessment.
The report features sections about how your strengths can help you succeed and how they may get in the way of your success. These components of self-discovery are for more than just awareness. You’ll use your strengths to accomplish every goal, guide every interaction and build your organization’s culture to succeed like never before.
With tactical action items and reflection questions to help form a stronger awareness of yourself, the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report will be the tool you need to achieve leadership excellence.
What Do I Get?
- Your top 10 CliftonStrengths themes
- Instructions for using this report, today and in the future
- How your strengths contribute to your success
- How your strengths could get in the way of your success
- Action items that you can implement immediately
- A practical outline for achieving your goals
The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report is a tool that you can use to tie your unique strengths to the daily tasks in your role.
*The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report is brand new, and its content is unique and differs from our book Strengths Based Leadership.
CliftonStrengths for Leaders includes an access code you can use to complete the CliftonStrengths online talent assessment and unlock your personalized reports and other strengths-based development materials, including:
The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report features your top 10 themes and includes leader-specific content and actions you need to put those themes to use and succeed in your role.
Get an in-depth analysis of your top five CliftonStrengths themes. Unique to your CliftonStrengths profile, this report describes who you are in astonishing detail and explains what makes you stand out.
This report lists full descriptions of your top five CliftonStrengths themes (your Signature Themes) so you can quickly reference your most dominant talents.
Building upon the content from our bestselling book, Strengths Based Leadership, this guide shows how a leader can use their CliftonStrengths to fulfill the four needs of followers: trust, compassion, stability and hope.
How It Works
If you’re purchasing the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report for yourself:
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive instructions on how to take the assessment and manage your results, reports and resources on your Gallup Access account.
- Start using your personalized CliftonStrengths reports and other resources to maximize your potential.
If you’re purchasing the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report for others:
- Add the number of access codes you want to purchase to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive instructions on how to manage and distribute your access codes using your Gallup Access account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report and the Strengths Based Leadership book?
Yes, these are separate products with different content. The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report is filled with leader-specific statements for each of your top 10 themes. The book Strengths Based Leadership offers a theme-specific approach to our “four needs of followers” framework, which is completely different than what’s found in this new report.
Who is the report for?
This report is intended for leaders at any level, in any kind of organization. The leader-specific theme content is general enough to be used in any leadership role while still offering detailed insights and opportunities to grow your organization’s culture, communicate a vision and succeed.
What is the difference between the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report and CliftonStrengths for Managers report?
The theme content in this report is completely different from the manager report. The insights in each report are aimed specifically at the roles of leaders or managers. These two reports will complement each other nicely for coaching or development conversations but are also independent from one another.
Can I get access to the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report by purchasing the Strengths Based Leadership book?
Strengths Based Leadership includes a code at the back of the book that unlocks our standard top five reporting, not a code that unlocks this new CliftonStrengths for Leaders report. While these resources are distinctly different, they work well together as sources for learning and coaching.
How is CliftonStrengths for Leaders different than CliftonStrengths 34?
The content within the leader report is completely different from the CliftonStrengths 34 report. CliftonStrengths 34 provides personalized insights into your strengths as an individual without anything specific to your role, while the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report content was made for the role of a leader.
If I already know my strengths, is there a discount for this report?
There is not a discount for the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report if you have already taken the assessment and have access to your top five or CliftonStrengths 34.
What if I have already taken the CliftonStrengths assessment and have other reports?
You do not need to retake the CliftonStrengths assessment. After you purchase the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report, you will receive a code to redeem, which adds this new report to your existing Gallup Access account. Even if you only have your top five, your 10 most dominant themes will be revealed in the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report.
How long does it take to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment?
The CliftonStrengths assessment takes approximately 45 minutes to complete, on average.
Is the CliftonStrengths assessment timed?
Yes. The CliftonStrengths assessment is made up of paired statements you’ll respond to based on instinct. For each statement pair, you have 20 seconds to respond. This time limit and your unfamiliarity with the statements ensure the assessment’s accuracy by reducing the likelihood that you will overthink your responses.
Individuals with a reading impairment can call Gallup Client Support at 1-888-486-9104 to have the assessment timer disabled.
What languages is the CliftonStrengths for Leaders report available in?
This report is available in English. The following languages will be available by early 2023: Japanese, Chinese, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Indonesian, Dutch, French, Thai and Polish.
How do I distribute the CliftonStrengths access codes I purchased for multiple people?
You can distribute the access codes you purchased for others in a variety of ways through our platform’s code management dashboard. You can invite individuals to complete their assessment by sending them an email from the system, or you can export a CSV file containing a unique, one-time-use code to send to each individual.
- Delivery method
- Reports Included
- CliftonStrengths for Leaders Report, Signature Theme Report, Strengths Insight Guide
- Other materials included
- Strengths Based Leadership Resource Guide