Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Digital)
Coach managers and teams to greatness when you help them apply their strengths to even the toughest challenges. With this digital kit, your coaching resources and tools are as near as your favorite device.
Benefits of the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Digital)
This kit gives you the resources and tools to facilitate strengths-based development sessions with managers and small teams.
Used by Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches everywhere, this digital kit is designed to help you:
- coach managers to accomplish their goals using their strengths
- help managers overcome team-related challenges using strengths-based strategies
- foster engagement by helping teams discover, develop and use their talents
- teach team members to improve productivity and performance using their individual and collective strengths
Product DetailsCoach at the Next Level
Greatness is not an accident. Nor is it a certainty.
When you empower managers and teams to do what they do best every day, you boost individual, team and organizational performance.
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit gives you the tools you need to start and sustain strengths-based development for managers and teams.Get Stronger -- Faster
With the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit, you’ll get everything you need as a coach to have strengths-based development sessions with managers and small teams -- sessions that supercharge development and performance.
This digital kit includes hundreds of pages of learning and dozens of coaching resources, all accessible from your favorite device.
With the digital kit platform, you get additional valuable features. For example, you can:
- add coaching notes to different sections
- download resources such as worksheets for activities
- use interactive activities and images
- search and bookmark your favorite pages
NOTE: This kit is for coaches who are already familiar with strengths-based development. If you want an introductory approach to coaching with strengths, consider the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital).
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Digital) includes all of the tools and resources in the print version of the kit, as well as:
- downloadable resources to use in coaching conversations with managers and teams
- embedded videos for each of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
When you purchase the digital version of this kit, you can access the following materials via Gallup Access:
- helps you understand how your success as a coach relies on your ability to help managers and teams achieve their performance goals
- introduces you to the most important factors for creating a strengths-based team and the critical role and responsibilities of the manager
- explains the characteristics and actions of highly productive teams and high-performing managers
This comprehensive conversation guide:
- helps you work with managers to understand their organizational and team goals
- includes a framework and conversation outlines you can use to coach managers to understand and appreciate their own strengths as well as their teams’ individual and collective strengths
- gives you the tools to help managers maximize their talents to improve individual and team performance
The material in this guide focuses on three coaching conversations:
- encouraging managers to appreciate their unique talents in the context of their roles
- helping managers understand and appreciate each team member’s distinct and powerful talents
- educating managers about their team’s collective strengths and helping them recognize potential talent gaps and vulnerabilities on the team
This in-depth guide helps you position team members for success by teaching them how to become a strengths-based team. The tools in the guide prepare you to effectively lead four team coaching conversations:
- introducing CliftonStrengths and the fundamentals of strengths-based development
- educating team members on the power of strengths-based partnerships
- helping team members value the team’s collective talents to improve teamwork
- providing team members with strategies for using their talents to improve engagement, productivity and performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit and the CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit?
The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit contains conversation outlines, tools and activities that are designed specifically for coaching managers and teams.
The CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit is designed to give coaches the core conversations and tools they need to have powerful and effective strengths coaching conversations with the people they coach.
Both of these kits are available in print and digital formats.
Is this kit available in a print version?
Yes. The Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit is also available in a print format.
Do I need to have taken the CliftonStrengths assessment to use this kit?
Yes. We recommend that coaches and the people they coach complete the CliftonStrengths assessment to get the most benefit from the conversations and activities in the Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit. The CliftonStrengths assessment must be purchased separately.
- Other formats available
- Delivery method
- Languages available
English (U.S.) The print version of this kit may be available in other languages for corporate purchase.
Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Print)C$685.00
Get everything you need as a coach to help managers and teams understand, apply and integrate their strengths into their roles.
It's the ManagerC$28.00
It's the Manager equips your managers with 52 of Gallup's greatest discoveries from decades of research into the science of management -- breakthroughs that link to real business outcomes.
CliftonStrengths Coaching Starter Kit (Digital)C$685.00
Your essential coaching tools now fit in the palm of your hand. Suitable for coaches of all experience levels, this digital kit equips you to help others lead stronger, more productive lives.