Coaching Session for Leaders
Navigate the challenges of a dynamic leadership environment by working with a trusted Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. Confidential and dedicated to your needs, each session will help you lead at your best.
Purchase four or more at once to receive a 10% discount.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
CliftonStrengths for LeadersA$77.00
The CliftonStrengths for Leaders report helps leaders at any level learn how to make the most of their own talents, lead others to success and create a thriving culture for their organization. Get your top 10 CliftonStrengths themes, personalized reports, leader-specific strengths insights and more when you complete the CliftonStrengths assessment.
It's the ManagerA$39.00
It's the Manager equips your managers with 52 of Gallup's greatest discoveries from decades of research into the science of management -- breakthroughs that link to real business outcomes.
First, Break All the RulesA$39.00
Get the latest edition of the groundbreaking management bestseller that established the science of employee engagement. First, Break All the Rules now includes updated research and access to the CliftonStrengths assessment.
Creating an Engaging Workplace Manager Packet (Digital)A$77.00
Engaged employees are the foundation for team performance. Find out how to create engaged and high-performing teams with essential resources based on Gallup’s latest engagement research.
Benefits of Coaching Session for Leaders
This session with a Gallup executive coach will help you:
- increase your self-awareness and increase your leadership effectiveness
- accelerate leadership onboarding
- build engaged teams, collaborative partnerships and broader networks of influence
- develop your ability to lead at the next level
- activate your organization’s mission, vision and values
- foster innovation
- manage crises
- create and adapt to change
A Gallup coach can help you discover new ways to use your strengths as a leader, overcome obstacles and enhance your performance.
Whether you are implementing a major change initiative, addressing the needs of the shifting workplace, tackling a new assignment, or searching for a personal or professional breakthrough, an expert Gallup coach is here to offer support.
Your Gallup coach is a confidential adviser who will help you overcome business challenges as a leader, for example:
- transitioning into a new role
- competing in tough markets
- adapting to rapid change
- engaging the workforce
- building a performance culture
- improving emotional intelligence
- enhancing organizational awareness
Gallup’s Leadership Coaching Framework
Proficient in Gallup analytics and research, Gallup executive coaches go beyond providing standard coaching advice and use a framework that produces better results for the people they coach:
1. Build Your Leadership Identity
Improve your self-awareness and have a positive impact on your colleagues and organization.
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Leadership Brand
- Individual Challenges and Opportunities
- Maximizing Performance
2. Engage Your Constituency
Strengthen your partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Team Building
- Building a Constituency
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Empowering Followers
3. Maximize Organizational Performance
Foster organizational growth through a strong vision, strategy and culture.
- Succession Planning
- Customer and Employee Engagement
- Leading Change
Gallup's Coaching Expertise
Gallup executive coaches have worked with some of the world’s most successful leaders and managers -- from Fortune 500 companies to federal agencies -- to help them develop and master their natural talents to enhance individual, team and organizational performance.
On average, Gallup’s executive coaches have more than 20 years of expertise in consulting, advising and coaching, and they complete an extensive internal coach certification program. Most of our coaches hold advanced degrees and are certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The Coaching Session for Leaders is a confidential 60-minute coaching conversation conducted via telephone or video call.
You can select your coach from Gallup’s list of executive coaches and then schedule your coaching conversation at a time that is convenient for you.
You must complete your coaching session within six months of purchase.
How It Works
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, your coaching request will be sent to Gallup.
- A Gallup representative will email you at the address you provide at checkout to set up a date and time for your coaching call. If you want your coaching call to be in a language other than English, you can request that when Gallup contacts you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the Coaching Session for Coaches, the Coaching Session for Managers and the Coaching Session for Leaders?
Choosing the right coaching session helps ensure Gallup matches you with a coach with the proper training and experience to meet your needs. Each coaching option focuses on different responsibilities, challenges and opportunities.
- If you currently coach people or are planning to start coaching in a professional capacity, either within an organization or in your own practice, we suggest the Coaching Session for Coaches.
- If you manage a team of individual contributors or have direct reports or coach people in a professional capacity, choose the Coaching Session for Managers.
- Individuals with considerable leadership responsibilities (for example, managers of managers or members of the C-suite) will get the most benefit from the Coaching Session for Leaders.
How do I select the right executive coach for me?
As a leader, you can select from our Executive Coach list. After selecting the coach, you have a 30-minute pre-session to share your goals and background and define the best way you want to move forward together.
What can a coach do for me?
A professional coach is a partner who can call attention to your unique thoughts and talents. Coaches can help you make better decisions and bring clarity to situations in your life.
What is the goal of a coaching session?
You can choose the topics and purpose of your individualized coaching session. Typically, the intention is to focus on your potential by using your strengths, uncovering what’s in your way and targeting the areas you are most interested in addressing to help you reach your goals.
What do leaders typically talk about during a coaching session?
Each session -- and each leader -- is different. You can choose whatever topic you want to discuss. Your executive coaching session is unique and confidential.
How should I prepare for my coaching session?
Before your session, complete the online CliftonStrengths assessment, read your CliftonStrengths report and reflect on any insights you gain that are related to the goals you want to explore with your coach.
Then, think about your most important goals, opportunities and challenges to help you decide what topics you want to discuss. Consider what you want from coaching and how you will measure your success.
If you want to explore your team’s CliftonStrengths or Q12 results, make sure to share them with your coach at least 24 hours before the coaching session.
Is the Coaching Session for Leaders available in any language other than English?
Yes. The Coaching Session for Leaders is available in the following languages:
- 60 minutes
- Delivery method
- Telephone or video call
- Languages available
- English, Cantonese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Thai