Builder Profile 10
The world's most successful entrepreneurs are born with rare talents to build thriving businesses. Take the Builder Profile 10 assessment to discover and develop your dominant builder talents, identify your ideal role in business-building, and learn the best steps for developing and applying your talents.
You must have a minimum of four participants to purchase a survey.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
Born to BuildA$33.00
Born to Build inspires entrepreneurs and ambitious, self-motivated people to build something that will change the world.
Leadership Power PackA$99.00
Get the discoveries and insights you need to become a more effective leader -- based on decades of research into leadership excellence -- with this powerful collection of Gallup bestsellers in the Leadership Power Pack.
Driving Employee Engagement WorkbookA$33.00
Develop high-performing and engaged teams using research-based principles for understanding, measuring and creating employee engagement in this essential management resource.
CliftonStrengths for StudentsA$33.00
Transform your students' lives in college and beyond with CliftonStrengths for Students. Start them on their strengths journey with this powerful book that includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment.
Benefits of Builder Profile 10:
- awareness of what kind of builder you are from discovering your unique builder talent profile
- more clarity and confidence thanks to knowing which of the three key alpha builder roles you play
- a road map for each stage of your builder journey when you use the builder tools and resources to guide you
The world needs more builders.
Builders are like entrepreneurs, but they are more than that.
They not only innovate -- they build thriving startups, winning teams, strong communities, and better lives for themselves and others.
Gallup has discovered and outlined an approach you can use to build your future.
How you are wired will influence not only what you build, but how you build it. The Builder Profile 10 (BP10) assessment identifies your unique builder talent profile and what kind of builder you are.
Discover and Develop Your Builder Talents
Gallup studied the best entrepreneurs to understand the actions and decisions that lead to business venture creation and growth. After years of research, Gallup identified 10 builder talents, measured by the BP10, that define the best and drive business success:
- Confidence: You accurately know yourself and understand others.
- Delegator: You recognize that you cannot do everything and are willing to contemplate a shift in style and control.
- Determination: You persevere through difficult and seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
- Disruptor: You exhibit creativity in taking an existing idea or product and turning it into something better.
- Independence: You do whatever needs to be done to build a successful venture.
- Knowledge: You constantly search for information that is relevant to growing your business.
- Profitability: You make decisions based on observed or anticipated effect on profit.
- Relationship: You have high social awareness and an ability to build relationships that are beneficial to your organization’s survival and growth.
- Risk: You instinctively know how to manage high-risk situations.
- Selling: You are the best spokesperson for your business.
Start discovering and developing your builder talents now.
Builder Profile 10 includes an access code you can use to complete the Builder Profile 10 online assessment and unlock your unique builder talent profile and other resources, including:
Your Builder Profile 10 report lists the 10 builder talents in rank order based on your responses to the assessment. The report reveals your dominant builder talents; identifies the type of alpha builder you are likely to be (Rainmaker, Conductor or Expert); and gives you action items for applying your talents.
After you complete the Builder Profile 10 assessment, you can download editable builder tools and resources to help you get started on your builder journey. These tools will guide you through the process of creating self-awareness, developing a network, recognizing and assessing opportunities, building and testing your minimally viable product or service with customers, and forming highly productive teams.
This interactive learning experience is the first step to understanding, developing and applying your builder talents. During this 15- to 20-minute online module, you will use your personalized BP10 results to learn how you can thrive on your builder journey by doing what you naturally do best.
How it Works
If you're purchasing Builder Profile 10 for yourself:
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive instructions on how to take the assessment and manage your results, reports and resources on your Gallup Access account.
- Start using your personalized Builder Profile 10 reports and other resources to maximize your potential.
If you're purchasing Builder Profile 10 for others:
- Add the number of access codes you want to purchase to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account, or create an account if you don't already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive instructions on how to manage and distribute your access codes using your Gallup Access account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Builder Profile 10 and CliftonStrengths assessments?
The CliftonStrengths assessment reveals the talent themes that guide your behavior throughout your life without being specific to a particular career, role or job. The Builder Profile 10 assessment reveals your dominant builder talents. Your builder talents enable you to meet the demands of the builder role and have strong, statistically significant linkages to specific outcomes. Gallup designed both of these assessments for personal development and growth by helping individuals focus on areas of strength in their life.
How long does it take to complete the Builder Profile 10 assessment?
The Builder Profile 10 assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete on average.
What age level is the Builder Profile 10 assessment appropriate for?
The Builder Profile 10 assessment is recommended for individuals 14 years old and older.
Can I take the Builder Profile 10 assessment in any languages other than English?
Yes. When you start the assessment, you will have an opportunity to select your preferred language. The Builder Profile 10 assessment and Builder Profile 10 Report are available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Indonesian (Bahasa)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin American)
Will the Builder Profile 10 assessment tell me if I should be an entrepreneur?
No. Gallup created the Builder Profile 10 assessment to reveal your builder talents and to offer a common language for conversations about how to best use and develop those talents. BP10 does not determine whether you should or should not be a builder, nor does it offer suggestions on whether or not to start a business. Knowing your unique builder talent profile gives you a clear picture of your areas of builder talent. You can use this information and the various builder resources to focus on the areas of talent that rank the highest for you. You can also begin to create relationships and seek learning opportunities to address areas of lesser talent.
How long will it take to receive the access code(s) I purchased?
Gallup will email your access code(s) and instructions for redeeming your access code(s) within one business day of your purchase.
How do I distribute the access codes I purchased for multiple people?
You can distribute the access codes you purchase for others in a variety of ways through our platform’s code-management dashboard. You can invite individuals to complete their assessment by sending them an email from the system, or you can export a .csv file containing unique, one-time-use codes to send to each individual.
- Delivery method:
- Reports included with assessment:
- Builder Profile 10 Report
- Other materials included:
- Builder tools and resources (eight editable PDFs), “Build Smart: The Power of You” e-learning module