Frequently Asked Questions
Payments and Ordering
What currencies and payment methods does Gallup accept?
Exact currencies and payment methods vary by country. Gallup strives to offer as many local currency and payment options as possible.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB and UnionPay
- Other Methods: Electronic fund transfers, direct debit, PayPal, Konbini, iDeal, Edy, Giropay, SOFORT, Dotpay, dLocal, Alipay, Online IPS, EBANX, Boleto, Klarna and Nordea
When will I be charged for my order?
For digital products, you will be charged when you place your order. For physical products, you will be charged when your order has been shipped.
Will I receive an order confirmation?
Yes. After you place your order, you will see a confirmation page with your order number. We will send an order confirmation email with your order details to the email address you used for your order. If you ordered physical products, you will also receive a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking link for your order.
How do you determine shipping costs?
Shipping charges are calculated at the time of checkout and are based on your physical products order total as well as other factors such as product weight, package size and delivery destination. Some orders may ship in multiple packages and/or at different times. Keeping shipping costs low for our customers is a priority, so we choose carriers that are not only cost-effective but that offer quick delivery times.
How do I get my digital products?
You will receive an email that details how to access your digital products.
Will I be charged sales tax?
During the checkout process, you will see all appropriate taxes that you will be charged before confirming your purchase.
Will I be charged VAT?
If you are purchasing on behalf of a business and you are located outside of the United States, you may be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT). During checkout, you will be asked if your purchase is on behalf of a business or personal. If you choose “Business Purchase,” you may be asked to provide your business’ registered VAT number as part of the checkout process. When your order is complete, you will receive an official VAT invoice.
How do I make a tax-exempt purchase?
During the checkout process, you will see the option: “Click here if you’re making a tax-exempt purchase.” Click the link and complete the corresponding form. You will be asked to upload your tax-exempt certificate. Once you have completed this process, applicable tax will be removed from your order.
How do I buy using a purchase order?
Using a purchase order as a payment method is currently available in the United States only. If you want to receive your items before we receive your payment, you can apply for a line of credit (available only for orders of $250 or more). To apply for a line of credit, during the checkout process, click the link to apply for a business line of credit on the payment options screen. This process takes three to five business days for review. Once approved, you can return to your account, enter your purchase order number and complete your purchase.
If you do not need to receive your order before providing payment, you can choose to pay by wire transfer and follow the instructions on your invoice.
Why does my credit card charge reference “DR” or “Digital River”?
You may see this reference on your credit card transaction details because Gallup has partnered with Digital River, a global e-commerce platform, for invoicing and tax purposes.
Returns Exchanges and Refunds
What products can I return?
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the products you purchase from Gallup. You can return most new, unused products purchased directly from Gallup within 30 days of receiving them following the process outlined below.
All refunds will be made to your original payment method only. Please contact your payment provider with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account, as processing times may vary. Returns will be accepted outside the 30-day return period only in cases where state, regional or national laws mandate a longer return period.
- Assessment codes: Codes for online assessments can be returned within 30 days if they have not been redeemed. Redeemed codes and codes purchased more than 30 days ago cannot be returned.
- Physical products: Books, kits, learning materials and other physical products can be returned within 30 days if they are new and unused. All components of kits or bundles must be returned intact. Books with open or damaged code packets, items that are used or worn, and customized products cannot be returned.
How do I return an item?
- By phone
Call Gallup Customer Support at 1-888-525-6117 (inside U.S.) or +1-402-951-3600 (outside U.S.) to initiate the return process.
Use the Return Request form to request a return authorization. In the message field, please provide as much detail as possible to help us locate your order, including:
- Order number
- Date of order
- Email address associated with your order
- Phone number
- Item to return
- Reason for return
After you initiate a return by phone or via the online form:
- For digital products, we will begin the return process immediately.
For physical products, we will send you a return authorization email and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. When you receive the RMA form, please follow these steps:
- Return the completed RMA form to the Gallup Customer Support email provided. You will receive a response and return approval, along with shipping instructions, within 48 hours.
- Make sure to include the approved RMA form in the return packaging. Returns without an approved RMA form will not be processed. The RMA approval number must be written prominently on the outside of the return shipping packaging.
- Ship your return to: Gallup Returns Center, 1001 Gallup Drive, Omaha, NE 68102. No collect shipments will be accepted. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs unless specified by Gallup Customer Support.
- Please allow two (2) business days after Gallup receives the item for your refund to be processed.
How do I exchange or replace an item?
You can exchange or replace an item by following the return procedure outlined above for your order and then repurchasing the item from Gallup.
How do I cancel an order?
The fulfillment process begins immediately upon your order confirmation. Because orders are promptly processed and fulfilled, some orders may not be cancelled. Depending on when you placed your order and how quickly it is fulfilled, you may be able to cancel your order by calling Gallup Customer Support at 1-888-525-6117 (inside U.S.) or +1-402-951-3600 (outside U.S.) as soon as possible.
Contact Customer Service
Gallup customer support hours are 9 a.m to 4 p.m. US Central Time.
Inside the U.S., call:
Outside the U.S., call:
Complete the form on our Contact Page with details of how we can help. If you want to speak to a Gallup consultant about other products and services, please indicate in the message field.
If you have more question or need help with your account, please visit the Gallup Help Center.